Targeted Advertising to Culturally Engaged Audience: 99% of readers would recommend Museum Crush
• Want to reach a highly targeted, culturally curious audience of professionals?
• Want your message to stand out alongside interesting, highly visual and ethical editorial?
The Museum Crush Digest is an entertaining regular email exploring collections, cultural places to go and event & exhibition listings linked to the Museum Crush website. Museum Crush is created by the team behind Culture24, which has been providing trusted, engaging editorial content for over 20 years.
Each digest offers an opportunity to be the only advertiser in a non-commercial editorial space, ensuring maximum impact.
Digests are sent on Thursdays or Fridays, to 14,000+ engaged subscribers. Average open and click rates are 32.5 and 7.5% respectively.
Museum Crush readers are united by an interest and passion for museums and their collections. Well-read and culturally engaged, their interests extend to many other areas including: art, theatre, books, green living, politics, photography and travel. Analysis from Google Analytics and a recent online survey reveals the following:
• 95% are interested in visiting museums & 87% are interested in exhibitions
• Over 70% of readers attend a cultural event every month, with 50% of those attending between 2-4 events per month
• There’s a fairly even gender split (48% male / 52% female)
• Readership is split fairly evenly across age groups, with the largest group being 25-34 year olds at 20%
• The rest of the age groups are represented as follows: 65+ (19%), 55-64 (17%), 45-54 (16%), 18-24 (14%) and 35-44 (14%)
• 83% of Museum Crush readers are educated to degree level or above
• 60% are professionals with 22% working in the cultural sector
• Nearly 50% are UK based, with approx. 25% in the USA and remaining readers spread across Canada, Australia and Europe.
The Rate Card:
We have competitive rates that will put your product in front of these readers – see our current rate card.
But don’t just take our word for it: here’s what our readers say about us:
“I LOVE Museum Crush – it’s short (thus manageable), elegantly presented and it tells me about all sorts of places and exhibitions I wouldn’t otherwise know about. The only downside is that I can’t get to all the interesting things it talks about.”
“Always good reading and very educational.”
“The variety. I had no idea that there were so many exhibitions taking place. It’s a real pleasure to receive Museum Crush.”
“I have learned so much from Museum Crush, the stories and illustrations are brilliant.”
“A small window into treasures of the past. Wonderful!”
“Always an article of interest, short and well presented, that whets my appetite to explore further.”
“Refreshing articles and email.”
See the current Museum Crush rate card or email Museum Crush editor Richard Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options.