- Curator's number: 01376 563003
A small local independent museum located in the centre of an historic market town.It is housed in the annexe to the village hall (formerly St. Peter's Hall)which was once a Coggeshall brewery.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Coach parking - ring Curator for details Restaurants/pubs/refreshments within 100 metres Guided town tours for groups by appointment Out of hours opening for groups by appointment
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- Guided tours
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Public access available to collections information
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.