Discover 300 years of freemasons' history. Your journey starts here. Free entry, open to all. At Museum of Freemasonry, our goal is to help you learn about freemasonry in all its cultural richness. If you’re a freemason, the Museum is a treasure trove for exploration. If you’re not a freemason, it’s the perfect place to visit and discover what freemasonry is all about. Our exhibitions and events illuminate the history of freemasonry, explore its traditions and values, and reveal its significance through the ages and around the world.
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm Closed: Sundays, Public holidays and the Christmas and New Year period.
Admission is free
Find us opposite the corner of Long Acre and Drury Lane, only a 5 minute walk from Covent Garden or Holborn Tube stations.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Research facilities for academics
- Study facilities
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Guided tours
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.