Worcestershire Archaeological Service is responsible for a range of archaeological services for the people of the county. It provides planning and land management advice, maintains the principal database of archaeological discoveries in the county and has an active field section that undertakes the majority of field projects in the county. Staff of the Service undertake a wide range of educational activities for schools and community groups.
10am - 4pm Monday - Friday by appointment
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Research facilities for academics
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Guided tours
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.