- Visitor Information Centre: email@example.com
- Visitor Information Centre: 01952 433 424
Packed with hands-on experiences and interactive exhibits, a visit to this fun-filled science and technology centre is great fun for all ages. Investigate science and discover more about the power of technology at Enginuity. • Discover how a little ingenuity will empower you to pull a 10 ton locomotive by hand or generate electricity from flowing water • Look at familiar objects with new eyes using the giant x-ray machine • Build an earthquake proof tower • Challenge our robotic arm to test the speed of your reactions • Sketch out your own ideas in the design zone • Join in one of our great hands-on school holiday workshops including: Speed, Techno Terrors and Space Race • Watch amazing interactive shows during most school holiday workshops Throughout the year there will also be a fun and challenging series of hands on activities and special events for all ages and abilities.
Seven days a week from 10am until 5pm Closed: 24 & 25 December and 01 January
Adults £8.10, 60 Plus £7.20 & Children £6.80 Annual Passport Ticket for all ten of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums allowing repeat visits all year - Adult £27.95, 60 Plus £21.50, Children £16.95, Family (2ads) £68.00 and Fam (1ad) £50.00
- Museums Association
- International Council of Museums
- English Heritage
The Ironbridge Gorge is on the River Severn, 5 miles (8km) south of Telford town centre in Shropshire. Take junction 4 or junction 6 off the M54. Follow brown and white signs to Ironbridge Gorge. For Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron, Enginuity and Darby Houses, follow Coalbrookdale Museums.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.