- General Enquiries: email@example.com
- General Enquiries: 015394 36355
- Enquiries/Group bookings: 015394 36319
Gallery showing original watercolours by world famous author Beatrix Potter and displays on her life & work. 2008 features The Tale of Jemima Puddle-duck and The Tale of Samuel Whiskers - which are celebrating their 100th birthday - as well as displays on the major film "Miss Potter". This 17th-century building was once the office of her husband, William Heelis. The interior remains substantially unaltered since his day, giving an interesting insight into a Edwardian law office.
Please check the National Trust website before visiting.
Adult: £4.80 Child: £2.40 Family: £12.00 Group: £4.80
- National Trust
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
No toilets. Car park in village car park 100m.
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.