George IV Bridge
- General Enquiries: [email protected]
- Manuscripts: [email protected]
- Maps: [email protected]
- Rare and Specialist Collections: [email protected]
- Public Programme: [email protected]
- Phone: 0131 623 3700
Scotland's largest library and the world centre for the study of Scotland and the Scots. Thanks to our UK legal deposit status, we are also a vast reference library.
General Reading Room: Monday - 09.30-20.30 Tuesday - 09.30-20.30 Wednesday - 10.00-20.30 Thursday - 09.30-20.30 Friday - 09.30-20.30 Saturday - 09.30-13.00 Closed: Sunday
Free admission to Reading Rooms, exhibitions and workshops. Some events are chargeable.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.