Visit Bailiffgate first to uncover the rich history of Alnwick and North Northumberland. Explore the past through special exhibitions and unique activities for the whole family. Interactives for children of all ages and plenty of information for the serious historian.
Tuesdays to Sundays 10 am to 4 pm an also Bank Holiday Mondays Christmas/ New Year Closure from 4 pm Sunday 10th December 2017 until 10 am Tuesday 9th January 2018
Adult £4, Concession (including Seniors, Students, Unemployed and people with a disability) £3, Child 5-16 £1, Child under 5 free. Group rates available - please email or telephone for details
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Indoors. Disabled access available at street level with a lift to all floors. Toilet and nappy changing facilities available. Tea/ coffee self service for a donation.
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Loan service
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.