- General Information and booking enquiries: email@example.com
- Phone: 020 7766 7300
The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace is a permanent space dedicated to changing exhibitions of items from the Royal Collection, the wide-ranging collection of art and treasures held in trust by The Queen for the Nation. Changing exhibitions are accompanied by a display of Treasures from the Royal Collection. The display shows some of the finest works of art from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Duccio, Dürer, Clouet, Rubens, Cuyp, Van Dyck, Claude and Lely, works by Fabergé, as well as furniture, sculpture and ceramics, jewellery, silver and gold.
Open daily, 10:00-17:30 A typical visit lasts between 1 and 1½ hours. Last admission 16:30. If you are visiting the exhibition late in the afternoon, please be aware of shorter viewing times.
Adult £9.75 Over 60/Student (with valid ID) £8.95 Under 17 £4.95 Under 5 Free Family (2 adults, 3 under 17s) £24.45 A timed-admission fee of £1.25 per ticket applies to all tickets, excluding Under 17s.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- General audio-guide available
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.