The museum is dedicated to the history of the internal combustion engine in industry over the last 100 years and aims to display all exhibits in working order. The displays change on a yearly basis and the museum now runs over twenty engines on a daily basis throughout the summer.
Open 10:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m. 5 days April to October, closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Open Bank Holidays Mondays Open 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. 7 days in August By arrangement at other times. 1st November to Easter Closed Mondays & Tuedays excluding August and Bank Holiday Mondays
£4.50 Adults Concessions £3.75, £2.50 Under 16, Under 5s free. Family ticket £12.00 (2 adults & 2 children) Friends of the Museum free Discount for groups, coaches welcome
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Mail order service available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Castell Pridd Farm is 8 miles north of Cardigan just off the A487 Cardigan to Aberystwyth main road.We are just to the north of the village of Tanygroes, 300yds down the Betws Ifan road. Castell Pridd is marked on the OS Map for Ceredigion.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- CD-ROM guide available
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Public access available to collections information
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.