The museum is dedicated to the Manx men and women who served their Island in the cause of freedom; to those people of other nations who were brought to our shores by wartime service and to all those who, in war and peace, have lost their lives in the Isle of Man in aviation accidents.
The museum is open from 10.00am to 4.30pm every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year. It also opens on bank holidays (not Boxing Day or New Year's Day) and every day from TT practice week in May until the end of September.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
Group visits, such as by schools or legions, can also be arranged on weekdays or at night.
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Guided tours
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.