Haynes International Motor Museum is Britain´s biggest car collection with over 400 cars and motorcycles, dating from 1886 to the present day. Also a collection of memorabilia displayed in spectacular style. Exhibits include Schumacher´s F1 Ferrari, a Jaguar XJ220 supercar, a Dodge Viper and a large collection of American cars. Throughout the year there is an exciting events programme.
1st October to 31st March: 7 days a week 10.00am - 4.30pm 1st April to 30th September: 7 days a week 9:30am - 5.30pm Open until 6.00pm during the school holidays Closed 24th, 25th, 26th December and 1st January only
Standard Rate - Adults: £7.95 Children: £4.25 Senior Citizen: £6.95 Disabled: £6.95 Group Rate (10+)- Adult: £6.95 Children: £3.25 Senior Citizen: £5.95 Disabled: £5.95
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Indoor soft play area
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
Our library is open to the public by appointment only.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Guided tours
- Licensed for weddings
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.