Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre and Country Park is a unique day out for all the family. Re-live this famous turning point in British history - the death of King Richard III and the birth of the all-powerful Tudor dynasty. Learn more about the Battle of 1485 with colourful and interactive hands-on displays in our award-winning exhibition. Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre also offers a range of activities, including guided and self-led walks around the battlefield and living history events on certain weekends. Visitors can find out about medieval warfare, how the battle unfolded and the impact of the new and powerful Tudor dynasty. The licensed Tithe Barn restaurant offers a variety of breakfast and lunch options as well as afternoon tea in historic surroundings.
10am-4pm, November to March 10am-5pm, April to October Country Park open 7am to dusk
Adult £8.95 Concession – (Senior, Student and Disabled / Special Needs) £8 Child – (3 to 15 years) £5.75 Family of 1 Adult + up to 3 Children £21.00 Family of 2 Adults + up to 3 Children £28.00 Child under 3 years FREE Accompanied Carer FREE Tickets give free unlimited re-admission to the Exhibition for 12 months from day of purchase, but are NOT VALID for the Bosworth Medieval Festival on the weekend of 18th & 19th August 2018 10% discount on the above prices for admission tickets purchased online FREE entry to Country Park, Gift Shop, Tithe Barn Restaurant & Battlefield Trail (car parking charges apply)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Gardens open to public
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Baby changing facilities
- High chairs in café/restaurant
- Dogs welcome
- Public car park
- Education facilities available
Access around the Heritage Centre is suitable for wheelchair users. Access around the Battlefield Trail and Country Park may be difficult for some people. There is one mobility scooter and two wheelchairs that can be used for free by visitors. Pre-booking during office hours on 01455 290429 is highly recommended.
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Guided tours
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Secondary school education service available
- Touch exhibits
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.