Preserved Victorian sewage pumping station. We have 4 beam engines, 5 Lancashire boilers, steam driven workshop, Blacksmiths's forge, early electrical dynamo house and numerous small engines.
Thursdays 10:00 - 5:00 Saturdays 10:00 - 5:00 See website for steaming events.
Steaming events: Adult £5, Concession £4, Child £2, Family £12 Non steaming: admission by donation.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Public car park
- Members/Friends facilities offered
- Education facilities available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Guided tours
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Public access available to collections information
- Events and resources for children and families
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Membership and/or Friends scheme offered
- Secondary school education service available
- Roleplay/costumed interpreters available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.