A sensitive conversion of a 19th century pottery. The Visitor Centre is a small registered museum centred around a bottle kiln, with artefacts, models, film clips and imaginative computer interactives where people can explore the rich industrial and cultural heritage of the area.
OPENING TIMES: Monday to Saturday 10am to 4.30pm Open Most Bank Holiday Mondays 10am to 3pm. Closed on Sundays
FREE ADMISSION but donations are gratefully received.
- Museums Association
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Mail order service available
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Research facilities for academics
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Specialist publications on collections available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.