700-year-old building with fine 16th-century great hall, associated with Elizabethan seafarers Drake and Grenville. Tucked away in its own secluded valley above the River Tavy, Buckland was originally a small but influential Cistercian monastery.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.