The LMM - London’s only motorcycle museum - is the capital’s friendly focus for Britain’s biking history and heritage. The LMM isn’t just a great static display. Our bikes have appeared in shows and exhibitions in Rio de Janeiro’s National History Museum, Moto Salon in Paris, a Milan fashion show, and Liberty’s store in London – as well as starring in Eastenders, Dads Army and George and Mildred! We regularly take machines to community events, county shows and carnivals, as well as hosting our own special events on site. LMM motorcycles were proud participants at the late Queen Mother’s 100th Birthday Parade; appeared as part of the 50-strong classic bike contingent that entertained the Queen at her Jubilee celebrations in 2002, and our 1907 Brown Precision entered (and finished) the 2003 Pioneer Run. The museum and its staff frequently appear in other places too – Classic Bike Guide, Classic Bike, Moto Legende (France’s main classic mag), Moto Ciclissmo (Italy’s no.1 bike mag), French TV and Video, BBCTV, A-Z of Royalty (USA-produced feature for Satellite TV), Men & Motors' Full Throttle Famous as well as in local/national press and specialist bike videos.
Adults £3.00 Senior Citizens £1.50 Under 15's 50p Charges may vary on event days
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.