- Visitor Services Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Services Officer: 01432 260692
This half-timbered building used to be the grammar school for Ledbury from the sixteenth century through to the early nineteenth. The low beams and smoke bay are typical of the timber-framing style and a small part of the wattle and daub has been uncovered to show this simple but effective method of construction.
April to the end of October 1030-1630 Closed: 1st November to 31st March
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Children's play area
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Information point provided
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.