- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museum: 01495 313900
- Mrs Vivienne Williams: 01495 310512
Brynmawr Museum was created by the community; is run totally by volunteers and was officially opened in June 2003. The museum is now in its present building, after outgrowing its original premise, due to the overwhelming support from the community. There is a strong community involvement, with Patrons and Vice-Presidents and an active Archive Group. There have been over 20,000 visitors through its doors to date, including many from overseas.
All year Thurs and Fri 1000-1300 and 1400-1600 Sat 1000-1300 Closed: Christmas and New Year
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.