Chesham is one of the largest towns in Buckinghamshire and has a unique history of industry and social reform. The museum is in the town's historic Market Square and houses a collection of objects and photographs illustrating Chesham's history and especially its various industries.
Tues - 11.00-15.00 Wed - 11.00-15.00 Sat - 11.00-15.00 Mon - closed Thurs - closed Fri - closed Sun - closed
£2 for adults, accompanied children under 16 free.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Meeting room available
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.