The Colonel Stephens Museum
Tenterden Town Station
- Phone: 01580 765155
The Colonel Stephens Museum recording the career of Holman Fred Stephens, Light Railway Promoter, engineer and Manager, his Family, his Railways and his Successors.
The Museum is open on days that the railway operates.
An admission charge of £2 applies with £3 for couples. Children aged under 16 are admitted free of charge when accompanied by adults. Admission to the Cavell Van is free but donations for its upkeep are very welcome.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
The Museum is integral with the Tenterden Town Sation site of The Kent & East Sussex Heritage Railway , an educational charity. See http://www.kesr.org.uk/
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.