The Cass Sculpture Foundation seeks to enhance the general public’s enjoyment and appreciation of the strength and quality of twenty-first century British sculpture. The Cass Sculpture Foundation was established in 1994 as a charitable foundation. The key feature of the Cass Sculpture Foundation is the extent to which it empowers sculptors to take their careers to a new level. This applies to both established and young artists alike. The Foundation’s commissioning process creates the opportunity for pre-eminent artists to accelerate their already successful careers by enabling them to realise speculative ideas. The Cass commissioning process often gives younger sculptors their first opportunity to produce work on a monumental scale. This invariably provides the artist with sufficient confidence to seek out and undertake ambitious commissions elsewhere. Through a vigorous programme of commissioning, funding and marketing, the Foundation has enabled the fabrication of over 120 interesting new works by British artists.
The sculpture estate is open April - October, Tuesday to Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays from 10:30am - 5:00pm (last entry at 4:30pm). The grounds are closed during the winter and every Monday, except bank holidays.
Adults: £10 Children (under 12): half price Children (under 5): free
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Activities for pre-school children
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.