The Fairground Heritage Trust
Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre
- Fairground Heritage Trust email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre information line: 01566 783425
The Fairground Heritage Trust, formed in 1986, is a charity which is committed to saving, conserving and sharing historic fairground equipment. Our aim is to establish Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre as a remarkable and fascinating experience; a place to visit offering fun, enjoyment and learning for a broad range of audiences.
2015 season runs from 14 – 22 February (Spring Half Term Week) and then 27 March through to 1 November. Open 10:00am to 5:00pm (last entry 4:00pm) We will be open 7 DAYS A WEEK in 2015.
Please check website before visiting.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Book online via our website, and get a 20% discount off admission prices
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.