This former RAF Command Bunker is open to visitors with a major exhibition of it's 60 years of Defence History.
OPEN FOR 2017 - 8th April until 3rd September.
Adult £8 - Over 6o's £7 - Under 16's £6 - Family (2+2) £25 - Concessions £7.
- Museums Association
- International Council of Museums
Take the A1033 to Withernsea then opposite the Total Petrol Station take the road signed Holmpton & Underground Bunker. Follow the road 3 miles to Holmpton and then drive straight through the Village and take the 1st turn right signed RAF HOLMPTON & UNDERGROUND BUNKER, our gates are then 750yds on the left
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Research facilities for academics
- Study facilities
T: 01964 775069
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.