Magnificent landscape park being restored to its former glory: 'Capability' Brown's first complete landscape park Lakeside garden with islands, bridges and grotto Wonderful Robert Adam park buildings, like the Temple Greenhouse and the Owl Seat Miles of walks through lakeland gardens, shrubbery and open parkland
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Guided tours
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.