The front door of the House at Weston conceals a world of fascinating and internationally significant treasures. From French Gobelin tapestries to Oriental ceramic works of art, furniture my royal makers Morel and Hughes and iconic paintings of old masters such as Van Dyck, Stubbs, Gainsborough, Constable; Weston has one of the greatest English country house collections. Weston Park hosts a calendar of events in the House, Stables and Park throughout the year including the V Festial, Horse Trials, Park Walks, outdoor performances and fine dining occassions in the House to name but a few. There is also plenty to do for children, with the Woodland Adventure Playground, Miniature Railway, courtyard games and developing Yew Hedge Maze. All year round the free-entry Granary Art Gallery hosts a feast of changing contemporary art exhibitions together with occasional loan exhibitions, not to mention our annual Graduate Show (January) and the Whittingham Riddell National Fine Art Open (August) The Weston Park Foundation is charged with conserving Weston Park for future generations and is committed to lifelong learning; to that aim our programme of events include, walks, talks, guided tours, and historical lectures to special interest groups.
Summer Season: Open daily between Saturday 23rd May – Sunday 6th September 2015 The House is closed on Saturday. The House, Park and Gardens will be closed between Wednesday 19th – Wednesday 26th August 2015 inc.
Park & Gardens Tickets Adults £5.50 Children (4-14 years) £3.50 Seniors £5.00 Family (2 adults and up to three children) Includes admission to the house£23.00 House, Park and Gardens Tickets Adults £8.50 Children (4-14 years) £6.00 Seniors £7.50 Gift aid prices available.
- National Art Pass
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Gardens open to public
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Licensed for weddings
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Public access available to collections information
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.