Bakersfield Library is a popular community library situated on the corner of Watson Avenue and Swains Avenue, just off Sneinton Dale. The library has books, newspapers and magazines for adults and children, one public computer for you to use and regular events.
Mon 13.30 - 17.00 Tues Closed Wed 9.30 - 12.30, 13.30 - 17.00 Thurs Closed Fri 13.30 - 18.00 Sat 10.00 - 13.00 Closed: Mon before 13.30 Tues Thurs Fri before 14.00 Sat after 13.00
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Activities for pre-school children
- Events and resources for children and families
- Foreign language leaflet or brochure available
- Information point provided
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Loan service
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.