- General Enquiries: [email protected]
- Gosport Gallery: 023 9250 1957
The Gallery at Gosport Discovery Centre is a bright and welcoming exhibition space located in the historic former assembly hall of Gosport Grammar School. It hosts a wide variety of exhibitions and events from shows of work by the finest local artists to exhibitions drawing on the rich collections cared for by Hampshire Cultural Trust. It is fast becoming a regional venue for major exhibitions either touring or on loan from national museums and collections. We also run a wide and varied programme of events ranging from talks to workshops.
Monday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Tuesday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Wednesday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Thursday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday: Closed
Gosport Galley is located off Gosport High Street on Ordnance Road. By car: please use town centre car parks. By rail: Gosport Gallery is a ten minute walk from Gosport railway station.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Gosport Gallery is accessible by ramped entrance. Inside, there is level access throughout.
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Information point provided
- Volunteering scheme offered
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.