We’re currently working on our Museum Crush listings and will be improving this offer over the coming days…
Centre for Contemporary Art (CCA) fosters a wide range of artistic, curatorial, and critical practices through five collaborative and process-driven streams: research and production, exhibition-making, public programmes, publishing, and residencies. Situated in the Cathedral Quarter within the historic city walls, CCA addresses both communities of place and communities of interest, embedding the international in the local and engaging the local in the international.
Free, some Public Programme events are ticketed
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Toilets for disabled
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Audio guides specifically for blind and partially sighted people
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Volunteering scheme offered
- Support for extended schools services available
- Online teaching materials available
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.