Gloucestershire Archives aims to preserve historical records relating to Gloucestershire, and to make them available for research. Gloucestershire Archives holds over 8 million documents dating from the 12th century to the present day and reflecting all aspects of life in Gloucestershire.
Tues: 09:00-17:00 Wed: 09:00-17:00 Thurs: 09:00-18:30 Fri: 09:00-17:00 Sat: 9:00-13:00 Sun: CLOSED Mon: CLOSED
Free - daily charge to park on site. Free parking for Blue Badge holders.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Library with public access
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Public access available to collections information
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.