Bat & Ball Station


As museums and galleries across the UK begin to reopen, please take extra care to check their websites and social media channels for up to date information as opening times, days and dates here may not be correct.

Bat and Ball Road
Sevenoaks
Kent
TN14 5AP
England

  • Phone: 01732 459953

Bat & Ball Station is a Victorian brick building built in 1862 and was the first station in Sevenoaks. The Prince and Princess of Wales visited the station in 1866 and Queen Victoria visited in 1867. Thomas Crampton was the English engineer who designed the railway lines to the station and he has a road named after him in Sevenoaks. The station was restored and opened again in March 2019, after being boarded up for 30 years, with the help of a grant from the Heritage Lottery.

Further information

Opening Hours:

6.30am - 2pm

Charges:

Building and Cafe Free 2 rooms available to hire

Upcoming events:

All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.

Facilities and services

Facilities information:

Cafe and toilets. Bus and train services available.

Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.