We’re currently working on our Museum Crush listings and will be improving this offer over the coming days…
The Architecture Centre Devon and Cornwall was established in June 2006 with support from CABE - The Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment and Creating Excellence, the regional centre for sustainable communities, to promote quality in the design of the built environment. With its administrative base in Plymouth, the centre has begun its programme of work to raise public awareness of design issues, and to support local authorities and practitioners in achieving high design aspiration and outcomes, through design review, project work, events and exhibitions. The Architecture Centre can provide guidance on design advocacy, information for commissioners of building projects, design champions, local authorities and members of the public looking for support and resource.
N/A Closed: N/A
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.