Eastnor Castle, in the dramatic setting of the Malvern Hills and surrounded by a deer park, arboretum and lake, is home to the Hervey-Bathurst family. Although built in the Norman style, the Castle dates from 1820 when it was built by Earl Somers to demonstrate his political importance and status. The Castle's lavish interiors include medieval armour, fine art and tapestries. 5,000 acres of stunning grounds, woodland and lakeside walks are at visitors disposal along with a maze, children's adventure playground and assault course.
Grounds: 11.00am – 5.30pm Castle: 11.30am - 4.30pm (last admission 4.00pm) Easter Weekend: Fri 3rd, Sat 4th, Sun 5th & Mon 6th April 2015 May Bank Holiday Weekends: Sun 3rd, Mon 4th, Sun 24th & Mon 25th May 2015 August Bank Holiday Weekend: Sun 30th, Mon 31st August 2015 Every Sunday from 31st May – 27th September 2015 Sunday to Thursday from 19th July – 27th August 2015
Castle and grounds Adult £10.00 Children (3-15 Yrs) £6.50 Family (2+3) £26.50
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's play area
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
Eastnor Castle is open to the public and runs a special events schedule with cultural, family and outdoor lesiure orientated events all year round. It is also available for private hire and is a stunning venue for weddings, filming, product launches, corporate events and parties etc. Photo by Nigel Harniman.
- Activities for pre-school children
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
- Licensed for weddings
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.