69 High Street
- Phone: 01243 865636
- Web Site: http://www.bognormuseum.org/
Bognor Regis Local History Society was formed in 1979 to promote research into, and recording of, the town's history. In 1984 the Society founded a museum which was, and still is, run by volunteers and supported by the local Councils. It offers free entry to the visitor, who can not only learn about Bognor's beginnings and over two centuries of the town's development, but also social history, in the form of mock shop window displays covering many subjects.
April to October, Tue to Sun, (incl Bank Hols) 10.00 to 16.00 Closed: November to March, Mon (except Bank Hols)
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Dogs welcome
- Education facilities available
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Loan service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.