The Eastbourne Heritage Centre provides exhibitions about Eastbourne, celebrating our iconic seaside built heritage as well as providing a home for the Eastbourne Society. Visit Eastbourne Heritage Centre and discover Eastbourne.. the story of how the town developed into a fashionable, stylish, well-planned Victorian seaside resort, and see maps, models, photographs and films showing how it grew and expanded to become the town we see today. NEW EXHIBITION FOR 2017 Eastbourne's Devonshire Park - The Duke's Pleasure Ground Showcasing Devonshire Park from it's origins in 1870s to the new Devonshire Quarter project including new: Players Village Building, and Welcome Centre providing facilities for international tennis tournaments, conferences and exhibitions plus the restoration of the Park's listed buildings: the C20th Congress Theatre to the Victorian landmarks of the Winter Garden and Devonshire Park Theatre. Plus displays: -East of the Pier -"Frontline Eastbourne" - in WWII -150 Years of Eastbourne Pier -Eastbourne Band Stand
Opening times: Monday, Thursday, Friday 2:00pm to 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Sunday 1:00pm to 4:00 pm November 2017 onwards please visit www.eastbourneheritagecentre.co.uk or telephone 01323 411189 to check opening times before visiting
- Adult £3.00 - Senior/Student £2.50 - Child £1.00 - Family £6.00 All of the above full price entry tickets are valid for 28 days allowing the purchaser re-entry during afternoon opening hours. Please retain your ticket should you wish to make use of this and visit us within 28 days. Group visits Discounts are available for schools and colleges to visit the Centre outside of opening hours. Advance booking is necessary. The Centre and cinema is also available for hire for meetings, presentations and talks outside or opening hours. Please contact Eastbourne Heritage Centre for further information on 01323 411189
- 15 minutes walk from the Railway Station and Terminus Road buses - No. 3 bus (to Meads) stops outside - Pay and display parking is available on Carlisle Road and the seafront
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Pre-booking service for groups
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.