Caterham Valley Library
- Caterham Valley Library: email@example.com
- Caterham Valley Library: 01883 - 343580
Local history archive for the communities of Caterham, Chaldon, Chelsham, Farleigh, Warlingham, Woldingham, Whyteleafe, Tatsfield and Titsey. A collaboration between Surrey East Area Libraries, Surrey History Service, Tandridge District council, The Bourne Society, The East Surrey Family History Society, Parish Councils and local schools.
Volunteer sessions run from 10am until noon on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month. There is also a Tuesday session once a month. Please contact library for details. Open access to local history publications during normal library hours.
None generally. There may be a small charge for prinouts and photocopying. Access to Ancestry, etc is free in the library.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Library with public access
- Study facilities
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Research can be carried out for overseas residents or those unable to visit the Centre in person. Submit your request via the Surrey History Service enquiry link.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General guide to collections available
- Public access available to collections information
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.