Cheddar Man Museum of Prehistory explores 40,000 years of British pre-history, with demonstrations of Stone Age survival skills and beautiful cave art.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Picnic area
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Activities for pre-school children
- Audio guides specifically for blind and partially sighted people
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Foreign language audio guide available
- General audio-guide available
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.