- Phone: 01536 534 274
The Alfred East Art Gallery offers a range of temporary exhibitions, art workshops and talks among other events held throughout the year. The Gallery was originally built to house the Sir Alfred East painting collection which he gave to the Borough of Kettering in 1910. It now holds a significant collection of 19th and 20th century fine art by many notable British artists and the collection is a valuable resource for research and enjoyment alike. It is not possible to display all of the works in the collection at once. For specific queries, please contact the Gallery. For more information, please see the website.
Open Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 4.45pm (last admission 4.30pm) Please note the Gallery is closed on Sundays, Mondays and Bank Holidays
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Gardens open to public
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Research facilities for academics
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- General guide to collections available
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.