Dundee would not exist without the Tay nor have transformed from a small medieval settlement to Scotland's fourth largest city. The Firth of Tay is well known for the quality of its landscapes and wildlife. This exhibition looks at the influence the Tay has had on the city of Dundee, and how the growth of the city, particularly along the waterfront has affected the Tay, its wildlife and the people who live here. From early settlement to industrial giant to post-industrial leisure destination the waterfront continues to recycle and reinvent itself. Opening hours are as follows: From April 27 2021: Tuesday to Saturday 10am-5pm. From 28 June 2021: Monday to Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 12.30 -4.30pm Last entry to the galleries is 15 minutes before closing time.
For more information on this event: https://www.mcmanus.co.uk/exhibitions/time-and-tide
Upcoming event dates:
- Tuesday 11th May 2021 - Saturday 15th May 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 18th May 2021 - Saturday 22nd May 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 25th May 2021 - Saturday 29th May 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 1st June 2021 - Saturday 5th June 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 8th June 2021 - Saturday 12th June 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 15th June 2021 - Saturday 19th June 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 22nd June 2021 - Saturday 26th June 2021 10:00 - 17:00
- Monday 28th June 2021 - Sunday 3rd October 2021 10:00 - 17:00
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Is this your Exhibition? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.