Collect a stool and some materials, and set off into the galleries for two hours of indulgent reflective time to draw inspiration from the outstanding collections on display. These sessions are aimed at adults of all abilities, from complete beginners through to confident artists. All materials are provided, but feel free to bring your own. 25 March 2022, 10.30am - 12.30pm Free Entry ● Suggested Donation £3 In order to keep you safe, we will be reducing the number of places available in our events and activities to ensure safe social distancing can be maintained. Attendees will be asked to wear a mask or face covering unless they are exempt. We are reviewing guidelines regularly and if they change then our policies will be updated accordingly.
Upcoming event dates:
- Friday 25th March 2022 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 11th March 2022 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 25th February 2022 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 4th February 2022 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 21st January 2022 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 7th January 2022 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 17th December 2021 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 3rd December 2021 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 19th November 2021 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 5th November 2021 10:30 - 12:30
- Friday 22nd October 2021 10:30 - 12:30
Free Entry ● Suggested Donation £3
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Is this your Event? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.