The Customs House Arts Centre lies on the South bank of the River Tyne in the historic Mill Bank area. The complex has a cinema, theatre, bar and gallery. The Gallery consists of two spaces dedicated to the exhibition of visual arts; The Sandford Goudie Gallery (the Main Gallery), which shows work by artists of regional, national and international significance, and the Fusion gallery space, which shows work by local and regional artists and material related to the arts development programme.
Mon-Fri 1000-2000 Sun 1200-2000
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Parking for coaches
- Parking for disabled available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.