Mall Galleries hosts a diverse programme of exhibitions and events, and is home to the Federation of British Artists. Each year we host a busy, diverse and exciting programme of exhibitions, including work by emerging as well as well-known established artists. Many of our exhibitions focus on contemporary representational art, each of them offering paintings, sculpture, prints or drawings for sale at affordable prices. We also play host to many of the UK’s leading open art competitions, as well as other temporary exhibitions of contemporary sculpture, photography and the visual arts. Mall Galleries is operated by the Federation of British Artists, a major visual arts charity established in 1961. The Federation (FBA) comprises nine of the UK’s leading art societies, specialising in oil, portrait, marine, wildlife, watercolour, pastel, printmaking and sculpture. Each holds their annual exhibition at Mall Galleries. A unique national resource, the FBA has over 600 practising artists and is home to the largest life drawing society in London (Hesketh Hubbard Art Society).
Open 10am-5pm including weekends Closed between exhibitions; please contact 020 7930 6844 or email: email@example.com
General: £4 Concessions: £3 Friends: Free Under 25s: Free
- National Art Pass
- Museums Association
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Primary school education service available
- Public access available to collections information
- Secondary school education service available
- Specialist publications on collections available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.