Impressions Gallery opened in 1972 as one of the first specialist contemporary photography galleries in Europe. Since then we have established ourselves as a leading international exhibition space for photography and digital art. We support and promote innovative and creative work that extends the boundaries of current photographic practice. Digital imagery, film and video are essential resources for the contemporary artist, and this is reflected in our programme. We are a small not-for-profit organisation who are dedicated towards providing the local community and our wider international audiences the very best of contemporary photography and digital media.
opening times Tuesday - 10am to 6pm Wednesday - 10am to 6pm Thursday - 10am to 6pm Friday - 10am to 5pm Saturday - 10pm to 5pm Sunday - Closed Mondays - Closed
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Booking advised for group visits. Please call 0845 0515 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Braille information and/or interpretation
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Information point provided
- Large print information and/or interpretation
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Specialist publications on collections available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.