Family friendly museum featuring galleries of archaeology, social and natural history. The Seaside Gallery and unique Clara's Cottage make up the static displays. Exhibitions, People's Collection, events and activities make this a very popular attraction. Light refreshments and gift shop.
All Year Tuesday-Saturday 10.00-16.00 Open Selected Bank Holidays
Adult: £3.60 Senior: £3.00 Children 0 -16 Free Adult annual ticket: £12.00 Multi Adult annual ticket: £20.00 Student Discount Available (details available at the museum)
- Museums Association
The museum is in Burlington Street, Weston-super-Mare, is close to all the main shopping areas. We are within easy reach of the M5, junction 21. Weston Railway Station is 10 minutes walk. There are coach drop-off points on the seafront and it is a short walk from the Tourist Information Centre on the seafront. There is limited on-street parking available outside the museum and the nearest car parks are at the Sovereign Centre in the town centre, or Locking Road, adjacent to Tesco.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
- Research facilities for academics
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Academic publications and resources available
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Object identification and/or written enquiry service
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Public access available to collections information
- Touch exhibits
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.