The RWA Art Gallery is situated in fashionable Clifton and is open throughout the year. The building is one of the finest examples of Victorain Italianate style built in 1858 as the first art gallery in Bristol. The RWA shows contemporary art exhibitions of painting, printmaking, drawing, sculpture and architecture as well as its own historic collection.
Tuesday-Saturday 10.00-17.30 Sun 11.00-17.00 Closed: Mondays
Main Galleries: Adults: £7.95 Concessions: £6.75 Under 18s, students, FRWA and RWA Academicians: Free National Art Pass: Half price entry
- National Art Pass
- Museums Association
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Facilities for private functions and events
- High chairs in café/restaurant
- Conference facilities available
- Meeting room available
- Parking for disabled available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Wi-fi available
- Events and resources for children and families
- Guided tours
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.