Oriel Myrddin Gallery is Carmarthenshire’s centre for contemporary visual art, craft and design. A place where we can all engage with contemporary ideas through a unique and culturally diverse, high quality programme of the visual and applied arts. We are the main publicly funded art and craft gallery for the South-West Wales region and located in a listed Victorian building in the centre of Carmarthen. Oriel Myrddin Gallery is funded by Carmarthenshire County Council, The Arts Council of Wales and Carmarthen Town Council.
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 - 15.00 Closed: Sun Bank Holidays Christmas New Year
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Education facilities available
- Meeting room available
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Events and resources for children and families
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.