- General: 0151 478 4999
- Education: 0151 478 4817
- Press: 0151 478 4612
- Web Site: http://www.nationalconservationcentre.org.uk
- Web Site: http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/conservation
- Web Site: http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk
- Web Site: http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/conservation/departments/index.asp
- Web Site: http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/conservation/technologies/index.asp
National Museums Liverpool's award-winning Conservation Centre is the first national conservation centre in the UK, and the only one of its kind open to the public. Housed in the former Midland Railway Goods Depot (built in the 1870s) on Queen Square in the heart of Liverpool, the centre was opened by HRH The Prince of Wales in 1996.
10am-5pm daily, except Christmas Day and New Years Day. Closed: Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Free admission to all events and exhibitions
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- General audio-guide available
- Guided tours
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.