A registered charity, established in 1982, working within the former county of Humberside. Defined as an Arts Access Agency, Artlink is unique as we offer access to all artforms across all sectors of the community. Artlink has four areas of provision: outreach projects, galleries, training and an information service. We provide community based arts activities and services to people in Hull and the Humber. The unique gallery policy of Artlink provides professional in-house exhibition space for local and national artists and community works alike. The Gallery also features a shop which supports applied artists creating high quality and original art and craft items.
Mon-Sat 10:00-16:00 Closed: Sun Bank holidays Christmas & New Year
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Gallery space for exhibitions, events and performances and Gallery shop. Wet workshop space with outdoor yard, training/conference room, information room and IT suite all available for bookings. The training room also functions as a film screening room.
- Academic publications and resources available
- Activities for pre-school children
- Adult lectures and courses held
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Induction loops in lecture theatres
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Teaching/resources available for HE/FE students
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.