- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 01620 820699
With its distinctive witch's hat tower and its bell, clock and sundials, the Town House has been the focus of town life since the 16th century. Our staff are always on hand to chat about the town and the history of the building. The building is home to a museum and gallery with changing historical and art exhibitions as well as a local history display area and research room managed by Dunbar and District History Society. You can visit the Council Chamber and an atmospheric jail cell during a tour.
Monday–Sunday, 1pm–5pm (Apr–Sept) The museum is open at weekends courtesy of Dunbar and District History Society from 1 October to 31 March.
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Breastfeeding facilities
- Buggy parking facilities
- Object study facilities available (enquire in advance)
- Conference facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Cinema/film screening facilities
- Research facilities for academics
- Education facilities available
- Reception and lunch facilities for educational groups
Building completely accessible with parking facilities nearby.
- Activities for pre-school children
- Events and resources for children and families
- Public access available to collections information
- Licensed for weddings
- Handling sessions
- Induction loops in exhibition spaces
- Guided tours
- Information point provided
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Volunteering scheme offered
- Direct teaching services for schools
- Primary school education service available
- Printed/audio-visual information available for schools
- Secondary school education service available
- Special educational needs education services available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.