201 King's Road Arches
Brighton & Hove
- Phone: 01273 723064
The main museum arch is the focal point of Brighton's fishing quarter. It contains a 27ft beach boat, prints, photographs and memorabilia of Brighton seafront life from the Regency days to the post-war boom in pleasure boat operations. A computer archive is also available which can be consulted for more information about the local fishing and boating fraternity. The museum also operates a 12-seater passenger boat, Skylark, off the beach in fair weather during the summer months. There are also two shellfish stalls, a smokehouse and a smoked fish shop are adjacent to the Museum.
Open daily 1000-1700
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.